Saturday, May 29, 2010

THANKS SO MUCH

What a wonderful birthday!!! Thanks so much to all of you who posted such wonderful comments on my new blog. I loved reading them and re-living many of the experiences that you referred to. I have been so blessed in my life to not only have a wonderful family but to have wonderful friends who have enriched my life and who have been such great examples to me. Each one of you have touched my life and it has been better because of you. Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to wish me a Happy 60th. Darrell Brown mentioned in his comments that maybe I would get to be the Grand Marshall at the Taber parade but sadly, no one asked me. Maybe next year Darrell.

A special thanks to our children and to George for taking me to California last weekend. We all went to Laguna Beach (without our precious grandchildren) and we had a wonderful time. All we did was eat, sleep, read, and lay around on the beach. It was very relaxing and just what we all needed. Certainly spending time with family and friends is better than anything money can buy. I feel so blessed in my life and am truly grateful for all that I have and have been able to do in my life. I was thinking back yesterday of all the opportunities that I have been given and they have made my life rich and full. Thanks to George for planning this trip and for making my birthday so special. Thanks also to Jolynn, Nancy, Dori, and Kippy for the surprise birthday party. I loved the song you made up and you certainly made my day memorable. Thanks for being such considerate and thoughtful friends.

1 comment:

johanson family said...

diane, i can speak for eveyone when i say you have enriched all our lives... love you!